The Business Manager’s main function will be to recruit, motivate, train, monitor and manage IT consultants and will be responsible for the strategic management of their business unit through upsell, proposals, negotiation and client management.
- Bachelor Degree in the area of management, economics or computer science;
- Good command of English would be considered an advantage;
- Ambition, determination and persistence;
- Previous experience in roles that involve client focus and client management will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership in dynamic environments;
- Excellent ability to identify new business opportunities and to generate interest from potential clients;
- Proactivity and versatility;
- Organizational skills.
- Define a profitable commercial strategy for your Business Unit;
- Market research and generate new business;
- Selection and recruitment of IT / TELECOM engineering profiles;
- Monitor and manage the outsourced consultants; oversees individual and team performance and development.
- Preparation of Weekly reports.
- Young and dynamic environment;
- Compensation in accordance with the proven experience.
Join Prime IT by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Starting from your first day in PrimeIT, you will benefit from our Training and Coaching programs, specially tailored for you, that have the aim to teach you all the principles and objectives directed to your function, thus contributing to the success of your integration in PRIMEIT.